LiftCrete has a primary goal of saving our customers money and time by raising, supporting and extending the life of concrete with the use of polyurethane technology. However, we are also passionate about helping our customers find the best solution to the problems they are facing even if the solution goes beyond our service lines. Our service lines may need to coincide with the talents and services of other companies to fully address and mitigate the issue. So regardless of the problem, we will do our best to get the job done quickly and affordably to our customer’s full satisfaction.
Defining Polyurethane Advantages
Void Filling: Concrete settling is not the only issue our foams can solve. Voids under slabs are often present in areas where wash out or excessive settling has occurred. This material will weigh on average 15-25 times less than a traditional mud jacking or cementitious grout mix, applying less stress on an already failed subgrade.
Joint/Slab Stabilization: Slab stabilization is often required when slabs lack support, but may or may not be settled. Slabs can crack when loads exceeding its capacity are applied. Slab/joint stabilization applications require the voids to be filled to eliminate movement and offer support.
Concrete Repair and Lifting
In the past there were only three methods of dealing with the movement, cracking, and settling of concrete. The first, live with it. The second, permanently remove it. The third, totally replace it. Today there is a much better alternative, Raise It! Raising to repair concrete saves money and keeps concrete and steel out of our landfills.
- Quick cure time – Polyurethane typically cures 15 minutes after injection allowing areas to be fully available in minutes not days.
- Hydrophobic – Specially designed High-Density Polyurethane can be used in underwater or wet applications.
- Moisture barrier – Because of high-density polyurethane characteristics, this foam-like material is resistant to water penetration.
Our service line is expanding for 2017-18 to include: We continue to offer the highest quality in concrete lifting and leveling
- Foundation Repair
- Infrastructure Remediation
- Erosion Control
- Soil Stabilization
- Pipeline Trench Breaker
- Deep Ground Injection
Our polyurethane foam method uses the concrete slab itself as a means of delivering poly foams that raise concrete, fill voids, and stabilize soils.
- Small injection holes – Polyurethane injection ports leave small injection holes, about the size of a dime, which allows for less visible patching.
- Light weight – Weighing only 2-4 pounds per cubic foot, high-density polyurethane is comparable to 2,500-3,000 pounds LESS per yard than traditional mud-jacking material.
- Cost-effective – High-Density Polyurethane concrete lifting and stabilization avoids costly tear out and replacement.
We use Geotechnical polyurethanes produced in America by North Carolina Foam Incorporated (NCFI). NCFI TERRATHANETM Geotechnical polyurethanes are engineered to meet or exceed industry standards. No matter what geotechnical challenge you are facing, we are the people you partner with to get the job done right the first time. Visit NCFI.com for detailed product information and case studies.